We always seeking high-quality articles to publish. – all posts are permanent and do-follow links are permitted.
Send your details to: [email protected]
My Universal NK regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on news, trends, emerging technologies, and other areas of interest related to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or other related topics.
If you’ve already written the story or just prefer to send a full draft, go ahead and send it over. No need to query us first. Here’s how to do it:
- Include a headline.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Target word count: 600-1,200.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest. For example: Does your company stand to benefit from the messaging in the story? Do you have partnerships or investments that relate to companies or technologies covered in the story?
- Include an author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers. It should go without saying, but: My Universal NK does not accept ghost-written stories; the person presented as author must be the actual author.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- We do not accept stories that have been submitted simultaneously to other publications. In rare instances we will consider previously published articles, but please disclose if that’s the case.
- Send your submission to us either as a Word/Google Docs attachment or included in the body of the email (Google Docs).
- Please submit your story to only one guest-post address at a time. (See above for the options.)
When will you hear from us?
We do reply to as many as we can. We try to review all submissions within 1 business day, but it can sometimes take longer. If we’re interested, you should hear from us within 3 business days. If you don’t hear from us within that time, you can consider it a no.